Hello, My name is Nicole, Dr. of Occupational Therapy & lover of people, believer in a more inclusive, universally designed world. I've started an inclusive movement and children's picture book series telling stories, through fables, of love and ability in order to:
1. Increase children's sense of self worth, understanding their value in this world.
2. Decrease the stigma of mental, psychosocial, physical diverse abilities, and differences, reducing bullying.
3. Allow children with diverse abilities to see themselves as main characters alongside their peers in the earliest form of media.
4. Facilitate conversation about acceptance, self worth, and inclusion between parents and their children.
5. Cultivate friendships that value and flourish off differences.
100% of profits from this store go toward the publication of our first book!